This 3-unit multi-family project involved the removal of the interior structural system. In 1904, this historic building was used by the Washington Conservatory of Music and School of Expression. Because the exterior was protected by historical preservation, the exterior walls of 902 T were shored and the building was rebuilt from the inside out. This adaptive reuse project now serves as 3 units of multi-family housing. Interior finishes include wood floors, silestone countertops and marble tile bathrooms. Neighborhood Development Company was the developer for this project.